- 200 Pollockshaws Road, Glasgow, G41 1QB
- £19,266 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
Care to join us? Then come reach your full potential at Quarriers.
Do you have a passion for people and care about helping others live fulfilling lives? We are looking for a caring individual who shares Quarriers values.
Quarriers have Investors in People Platinum accreditation.
We also pay sleepover hours at £9.50 per hour.
Stopover is a short stay accommodation for young people, male and female, all of whom are experiencing major difficulties in their lives, in addition to their acute housing needs. The Project began running in February 1995. Stopover provides a safe and secure environment from where more than 100 young people every year can address their housing needs, access support services for individual issues, as well as access to employment and education opportunities.
Stopover supports young people to achieve successful moves to accommodation of their choice, which is sustainable, appropriate, and tailored to individual needs. This may be moving on to longer-term supported accommodations, or into their own tenancies. Full details of this role can be viewed on the attached Job Role Profile.
We are looking for a Temporary Project Worker - Nightshift to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will ensure individuals supported by the Project receive the best possible service at all times, by creating a safe, nurturing and enabling environment, to maximise the potential benefit to the individuals we support as well as:
- Contribute to the formation of operational policy and to the development of practice within the project.
- Contribute to all necessary risk assessments to ensure risks are minimised and manageable.
- Participate actively in team meetings, supervision and all other forums aimed at developing policy and practice.
- Uphold the values, principles and policies of Quarriers and to operate within the specified guidelines.
- Record all work undertaken to a high level of accuracy and detail.
Please note that IT skills are required for all Quarriers vacancies.
Where applicable, successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within 6 months of start date.
At Quarriers our staff are our most important asset therefore we offer extensive training and impressive learning and development opportunities. We are a SVQ accredited centre. You could be part of an organisation that not only offers excellent careers but makes a real difference to thousands of People’s lives.