- Wardes Road, Inverurie, AB51 3TT
- £22,937 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Care to join us? Then come reach your full potential at Quarriers.
Do you have a passion for people and care about helping others live fulfilling lives? We are looking for caring individuals who share Quarriers values.
Quarriers have Investors in People Platinum accreditation.
Quarriers Aberdeenshire Carers Service delivers a support service to unpaid carers of all ages throughout Aberdeenshire. We improve the wellbeing of unpaid carers by enabling them to continue in their caring role and support them to have a life of their own.
We are looking for a Permanent Full time (37 hours) Young Carer Family Wellbeing Worker to cover the Aberdeenshire area. The successful candidate will:- .
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between the service and other professionals from education, health, social work and third sector organisations in order to improve referral, assessment and support processes for Carers, and to ensure joined up working to support families.
- Assist with the development and implementation of innovative and creative approaches to identify, engage and support Carers living with a range of challenges at home.
- Assess the needs of unpaid carers within families to a consistently high standard and co-produce outcome based support plans which prioritise and address identified needs
- Offer a range of practical and emotional supports to Carers which minimises the negative impact of caring responsibilities and achieves positive wellbeing
- Facilitate group learning/activity programmes for individuals and families
- Utilise a range of tools to consult with Carers to ensure their views actively shape service delivery both locally and nationally.
- Adhere to a system of recording within the project which contributes to the overall evaluation of the service and plans for future service development.
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities which are commensurate with the post
The successful candidate must have a full current drivers licence and access to own transport.
Please note that IT skills are required for all Quarriers vacancies.
For more information, please contact Heather Knowles on 01467 538700.
At Quarriers our staff are our most important asset therefore we offer extensive training and impressive learning and development opportunities. We are a SVQ accredited centre. You could be part of an organisation that not only offers excellent careers but makes a real difference to thousands of People’s lives.