- Queens Cross HA, 45 Firhill Road, G20 7BE
- £34,869 - £37,650 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Grade 7, £34,869-£37,650 (plus 5.75% increase from 1 April 2023)
35 hour per week, Monday to Friday
To provide a robust customer focussed electrical repairs and maintenance service for our properties, with a right first-time approach.
To organise and carry out electrical testing and inspections in our properties and facilities.
- Relevant work experience to be fully competent electrician (including knowledge of electrical installations/appliances including fault diagnosis and rectification).
- Qualified to City and Guilds or equivalent level (approved electrician).
- City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations and City and Guilds Inspection & Testing.
- Understanding of (1) health & safety, (2) repairs and maintenance, and (3) asbestos management.
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- be adaptable with the ability to manage competing deadlines.
- be calm under pressure and work to achieve a positive outcome for customers.
We will provide:
- 40 days leave per year (plus carer leave, emergency leave, etc)
- 7.7% or 4% employer pension contribution
- life assurance (x1 yearly salary)
- employer paid qualifications, training and professional memberships
- generous family friendly benefits and leave (matching shared parental pay to enhanced maternity pay)
- enhanced sick pay benefit (up to 6 months full pay)
- agile working options
- reward and recognition incentives
- 24/7 employee support (plus Health and Wellbeing initiatives)
- green initiatives (cycle to work, season ticket loans, pool cars)
We are committed to developing our people and helping them maximise their potential.
Due to internal promotions and development opportunities, we are in an exciting position to offer a range of opportunities for the start of 2023. From graduate trainees, entry level positions and technical specialists we have an opportunity suitable for all.
If you are interested in developing in your career and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-changing environment, visit our website for more information about these opportunities.
To apply for this post, visit our website to complete our online application form by 29 January 2023 (CVs are not accepted). Interview will be held week commencing 13 February 2023.