- Location: Strathallan House, FK94TZ
- Rate: £42,655.00 - £49,178.00 per month
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Reference FIN49080
SEPA realises that the only successful societies in the 21st Century will be ones that are very low in environmental impact. This will require major innovation. Our internal processes and our partnership work need to be world-class to achieve this. This role will play a critical role in making it happen. So, we need the best person for this role, ensuring they work to help SEPA achieve world-class excellence. If you think that is you, we'd love to receive your application.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and confident accountant to manage SEPAs’ financial transactions services. You will be supported by a team of 8 staff covering; Accounts Payable & Receivable (including the full debt recovery process), Banking, Treasury, Payroll, Expenses and Tax.
The Finance Services Manager is accountable to the Deputy Head of Finance for all aspect of the finance transaction services. The key functions of the post are to:
- Provide the day to day management of the finance transactions service outlined above.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Assess financial provisions as part of the licence application process.
- Promote robust financial governance across SEPA as a whole.
- Providing high-quality support, you’ll work as a key member of the team, planning and organising work to meet regular deadlines. That means the ability to work flexibly and prioritise your workload.
- Provide support for the production of annual accounts
Candidates should be fully qualified with strong management experience.
Our staff members enjoy flexible working arrangements, the opportunity to join our pension scheme and many other benefits.
Closing date: Sunday 22 September 2019