- Perth, ph1
- £11.53 - £11.95 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
Outreach Support Services
2 x 39 hour post available
£23,472.77 - £24,327.81 p.a.
Job Reference: SW/PO/306
Are you looking for a rewarding role?
Do you want an opportunity to make a genuine and positive difference to people’s lives?
Then Autism Initiatives wants to hear from you!
We have a Support Worker opportunity for an individual to join our Perth Outreach Services.
At Autism Initiatives we provide specialist services tailored to each individual. Experience is not essential, but a genuine passion to making a difference to the lives of autistic people, as well as a positive attitude, is key to being successful in this role.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive Salary - £11.53 to £11.95 per hour
- Sleepover rate paid at £10.50 per hour
- 31 days Annual Leave Entitlement, including bank holidays
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself!
- Ongoing Learning & Development throughout your Support Work role
- Opportunity to undertake SVQ Level 3 qualification
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Medicash Healthcare Plan
- Eligibility to become a Blue Light Card Member for online & high street discounts
As a Support Worker you will promote the positive health and well-being of the people that you support, enabling them to have a meaningful life and encouraging them to live as independently as possible.
Given the nature of this role, successful applicants must register with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) or equivalent regulatory body.
This is a truly rewarding role, with the opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge and fulfil your career aspirations.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Full details and how to apply can be found on our website:
If you require any support with the application process, or you wish to request an application form be sent to you, please contact Joanna Dickinson on 0131 551 7260.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 17th February 2023 at 12 noon.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and in service delivery.
Registered Charity No. SC040905