- 84 Willowbrae Road, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland EH8 7HW, EH8 7HW
- £10.60 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – APPLY TODAY!
VACANCIES IN MIDLOTHIAN!
- Penicuik and surrounding areas, Loanhead
Walkers & Drivers (Must have a driving licence and own transport)
Work for one of Scotland’s leading Care providers and be a #HealthHero by supporting your community’s most vulnerable through these difficult times.
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in Midlothian?
Call-In Homecare is a new and exciting Care at Home company delivering services in Midlothian, putting our staff at the heart of everything we do. We strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- £10.60/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (30p/mile)
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours
- Weekly Pay
- Job security
- Ongoing training, personal and professional development, including SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms & PPE
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- £300 Bonus - Refer a Friend
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- You are joyful when you help others succeed
- MUST be a resident in Midlothian
- Car drivers are preferable
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients to move safely around their homes depending on their mobility
- Assisting clients with personal care & hygiene
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
If you want to apply or to find out more information, visit our "Careers" section on our website, or call our HR team on 0131 656 7319.
Please note: All of our applications go into the same pool of candidates, so if you are interested in other areas, we ask you only to apply for one role to be considered for all. Thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you!