- Academy Park, G51 1PR
- £30,000 per year plus car allowance
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
We are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join our established People Team in Scotland (based in Glasgow). This will be on a temporary basis and to provide cover during a period of maternity leave.
The HR Advisor will be part of a team providing support to approximately 1000 colleagues across Scotland and will report directly to the HR Business Partner.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will drive the change and transformation projects within the region in conjunction with the management team, along with engaging employees in the changes impacting them via a range of communication channels.
- You will coach and mentor leaders to resolve ER issues swiftly and build the connection between the operational and ER team to support a consistent approach.
- You will advise line managers on wider resourcing issues such as use of agency and bank workers and absence management to ensure resources are deployed effectively to deliver commissioned care hours.
- You will provide guidance to all colleagues within the region on matters relating to terms and conditions and contractual arrangements, ensuring relevant support is sought from our Legal Team where appropriate
- You will take the lead on the regional initiatives that support colleagues to take care of their personal wellbeing.
- You will produce regular people reports and analysis for the HR Business Partner to use when presenting information at Regional Reviews.
The HR Advisor can work Monday to Friday or alternatively a compressed working week from Tuesday to Friday 8am to 6pm, with some remote working and the flexibility to travel to different regions across Scotland as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIPD qualified with a proven track record in a HR Advisor role providing support to services across multiple geographical areas or a large multi-site environment.
- Resilient, creative and engaging, with strong communication skills and an ability to develop immediate credibility with internal and external stakeholders to build sound working relationships.
- A driver with a driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
- Share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your HR skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.
We also offer the following;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your Disclosure
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.