- Dundee, DD2 3TX
- £19,277 - £21,470 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Are you an experienced administrative professional looking for a new challenge or to begin a career in HR? Well, this could be just the role for you!!
Our fast-paced, dedicated and friendly HR Team is on the lookout for an HR Assistant to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in Dundee, this role will be a hybrid model with flexibility between office and home working.
Cornerstone is one of Scotland's largest charities with over 40 years' experience providing care and support for adults and children with various support needs across Scotland.
This is an exciting, dynamic role where no two days are ever the same! Reporting to the HR Advisor, you’ll play a pivotal role working closely with our colleagues in the North East of Scotland providing high level quality support and advice. As an HR Assistant you’ll be responsible for organising and co-ordinating a wide range of tasks including but not limited to, managing day-to-day enquiries, preparing agendas and reports, taking minutes, updating records, processing occupational health enquiries and HR invoices along with diary management for the HR Advisor.
We’re looking for someone who has a caring and professional approach with the desire to help make a positive difference to the people who work for us. It would be ideal if you have experience in an HR department however this is not essential.
To be a great HR Assistant we’ll need you to have the following qualities;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive experience of working in an administration/secretarial role in a similar organisation.
- Able to produce high quality accurate work.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Able to work on own initiative using existing guidance, policies and procedures with minimum supervision on HR related matters.
- Extensive experience working with office-related computer packages (e.g. word processing/spreadsheets etc.)
- Proven track record of co-ordinating administration tasks.
It would be great if you also have;
- Experience of Care Standards and SSSC requirements regarding people matters.
- Experience of working in the social care or the third sector.
We want our colleagues to feel and be truly valued and recognised for the highly skilled, life-changing work that they do every day. By joining our team, you'll not only help us achieve our Purpose of delivering high quality care and support, but you’ll also help us with our commitment to develop and maintain an empowered, high performing workforce.
Do you have any questions? To find out more, please contact Jamie Stewart on 0300 304 5215.
Do you have what it takes? What are you waiting for? Apply today! We'd love to hear from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview on Thursday 30th September 2021.