- Unit 50, ML5 3AA
- £12 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time, Part Time
- 16 hours per week
GMD HOMECARE ARE RECRUITING NOW
£12 per hour
In Larkhall for full and part time Care Assistants - Driver’s License & access to car essential.
GMD Homecare is registered with the Care Inspectorate and has become one of the leading providers of Homecare in South Lanarkshire.
If you are interested in joining our team you will participate in an in-depth induction programme that includes training in
Administering of medication, Adult protection, and infection control.
New staff then go on to shadow experienced staff on shift; this allows staff the time
& opportunity to gain the correct experience, knowledge & understanding
to deliver the high quality of care that our clients deserve. All our staff are
registered with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a community based
Social Care Service.
You don’t need previous experience to become a support worker
with GMD, as we provide full training.
If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career
assisting individuals to live in their own home, then look no further.
· Personal care, · Dealing with Medication · Moving and
Assisting · Cooking, ·Shopping, Light Housework
GMD Homecare staff want to make a difference and maintain the
dignity and respect of the people that we support. It is important to us to
deliver a person centred service to our clients and to go above and beyond what
is asked of us as a care provider.
If you want to work to help us enable clients to continue to
live in their own homes while preserving their dignity, choice and independence
then a job with GMD could be the right one for you.
Essential Criteria includes
· Driver’s License & access to car · Hours: between 12 - 42
· Shift Patterns Include Evening & Weekend work · Caring individual
· Guaranteed Hours · Paid Mileage contribution · Free PVG
Updates · Annual Bonus
· Full Training Provided · 28 Days Holiday (Pro-Rata) · Uniform
· Above Living wage Employer · Company Pension Available
· Opportunity to Achieve SVQ in Health and Social Care free of
· Working for a Value Based Company .Blue light Discount card