- 8 Oxgangs Street, EH13 9JY
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 hours per day
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Our service provides supported accommodation for homeless individuals, with a variety of support needs, including substance misuse and mental health. Our service is based in Edinburgh.
As a Concierge you will:
- Work alone to provide overnight cover for the service, ensuring the building and all individuals are safe and secure
- Deal with any emergency situations in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
- Work shifts from 9:00pm to 8:10am and you will carry out seven shifts over a two week period
- Be confident in dealing with a homeless client group, and have compassion and understanding for the issues homeless people face.
- Have a positive flexible attitude
- Be committed to our values and the work we do
- Be confident and assertive in your approach as this post does involve lone working
- PVG costs paid in full
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Generous mileage Allowance
- Free core training provided on site
- Savings Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme