- Mirren Court Three, PA3 4EA
- £9.75 - £10.20 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 16 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to remain independent in their own homes.
Our amazing CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services and support to our clients in minimum 1-hour visits. Duties include:
- Personal Care - for example assisting a client to the bathroom, helping them take a bath/shower and dress.
- Home Help - meal preparation, laundry, light cleaning duties.
- Dementia Care
We always try to go above and beyond, It's a wonderful feel good job, it's not always easy but it is certainly rewarding.
We require flexibility and will be offering approximately 16- 20 hours a week which will include evenings and weekends/alternate weekends. We pay £9.75/hr Monday - Friday & £10.20/hr Saturday & Sunday.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver as full training will be given. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people.
- A passion for supporting others
- The ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a respectful, dignified manner
- Be reliable & trustworthy
- Able to adapt to change and make common sense decisions
Applicants should ideally have a driving licence and access to a vehicle or means of transport. Clients are predominantly cared for in their own homes and may require you to accompany them on appointments and outings.
Please email your CV to the address provided.