- Includem, Unit 6000, Academy Office Park, Gower Street, G51 1PR
- £25,409.00 - £26,774.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Supporting children, young people and families
12 month contracts
37 hours per week (including weekends and evenings)
Annual salary: £25,409 with the potential to increase to £26,774 after 6 months
We have a fantastic opportunity for motivated, positive, resilient individuals who really believe in young people, are flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver includem’s innovative approach. Includem are committed to developing employees and will help you to achieve the relevant qualifications required to carry out the role. These qualifications will be fully funded by includem. Ideally the successful candidates should have a full driver's licence and access to a car.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver bespoke support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will be responsible for all aspects of case management, including assessment and support planning. You will work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change. This is a key role within a small busy team.
All posts require individuals to:
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the young people and families
- Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Be able to drive and have access to a car for work purposes
- Become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups scheme (paid for by Includem)
- To be registered or become registered with the Scottish Social Services Council and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent (qualifications are fully funded by Includem)
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
- Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations Credit Union
- Discounted holidays and associated benefits
- Access to discounts for charity workers which includes gym memberships, high street shops, online retailers, travel, insurance
- Flexible and agile working
- Family friendly policies
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact our HR department on 0141 212 8800 who will arrange for an informal chat with one of our managers. You can apply directly online via the includem website (www.includem.org).
Alternatively, you can request a pack by e-mailing email@example.com or contact our Head Office on the number above.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 8th August 2021.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a group selection event will take place via videoconferencing on Monday 16th August 2021. If you are successful following the group selection event individual interviews will take place on Thursday 26th August 2021.