- Muir of Ord, IV7 8FA
- £10.90 - £11.39 per hour sleepover hourly rate - £10.90 per hour. rates are due to increase to £11.12 for induction and £11.62 for main from 23rd december 2023.
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time, Part Time
- 39 hours per week
Hours: Various hours available up to 39 hours per week
Who are we?
At Key we support people living in their own home, in their family home or in their community. We start by seeing the person first. The support we offer can range from just a few hours a week, a few hours a day to 24-hour support, including overnights.
Could you be Key?
If you are caring, reliable, flexible and passionate about getting alongside people providing support to achieve the life they want then…you could be Key!
What we offer you…
In return you will be part of a supportive, local team and will receive:
· 31 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
· Public holidays are paid at double time
· Company sick pay
· Full training provided
· Fully funded SVQ qualification with support given to achieve this
· Paid PVG Membership
· Eligible to apply for Blue Light Card/Blue Light Ticket Schemes offering discounts and savings
· Registered with Concert for Carers
· Eligible to register for a Costco Membership
· Credit Union Membership
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Pension Contributions
What do we need from you?
No experience necessary! Full training will be provided and support will be given to help you reach your full potential.
Applicants must be able to work flexibly as part of the team to meet the needs of the people we support. This will include evening, weekend and sleepover work. Waking nights may also be required. There are various hours available up to 39 hours per week.
If you would like to get involved in support work but cannot commit to a contract due to other commitments, we also have opportunities for you to complement our existing workers by joining our Relief Register of bank support workers. This means you can work flexibly to suit your current commitments. Please specify this within your application
We encourage you to submit your application at your earliest convince as we may be able to offer interviews at an earlier date to shortlisted candidates.
Key are a Disability Confident Employer and guarantee an interview to any applicant who has a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the role.