- Falkirk, FK2 9FB
- £10.73 - £11 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
We are looking for enthusiastic, fun and caring individuals to join our Forth Valley services to be part of the support team for Martin
Martin needs support staff who have great imaginations and can think of games and interesting things to do and to talk about.
Martin loves Harry Potter and likes to stay busy and likes to get out and about every day.Arts and Crafts will always keep Martin happy too.
Martin really loves to do things that he can burn off some energy. Trampolines, swimming,long walks dancing at the disco. Martin will give most other things a try, even a 5k inflatable foam assault course one time when these things were still happening, hoping to get back to all this fun stuff soon.
Martin can have a mischievous cheeky side to him so he needs people who are focussed, pay attention and will take the time to keep him engaged and entertained, he does also like time on his own from time to time to chill with the TV on. Martin does speak verbally but can use words in his own unique way but once you and Martin know each other then most things become very clear
Martin has staff from 7am to 11pm then sleepover support and can have two staff for somethings when this is required If you want to find out about Martin and are keen to be part of his team, get in touch and we can have a chat and you can decide if this might be for you or not.
Kingdom Support and Care CIC (KSC) is a Community Interest Company, a private company limited by shares and a wholly owned subsidiary of Kingdom Housing Association (KHA). We are accredited Gold in Investors in People and a Living Wage Scotland employer.
KSC supports over 300 people throughout Fife and Falkirk, providing high quality and personalised support and care designed to meet individual needs and desired outcomes.
We provide support to people with a range of needs in their own homes, including those with: learning disability, autistic spectrum disorder, complex needs, mental health issues, age related needs, homelessness, drug and alcohol addictions.
The support and care provided by KSC is flexible, responsive and person centred support which assists people to live their lives as they wish and to enable them to meet their desired outcomes.
- 33 days annual leave entitlement (pro rata)
- An Employee Assistance Programme including a free counselling service.
- Flexible Working options in most services
- Access to paid SVQ qualifications
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to the Vivup employee benefits platform
- Enhanced family friendly pay entitlements
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £100 (t&c apply)
- Joining fee £250.00 (t&c apply) on successful completion of probation period
- PVG applications NOW paid by KSC
- A current driving licence, business insurance and the use of a car for work purposes are desirable however not essential
- This post is subject to a PVG Disclosure check