- 4 Rogart Street, G40 2AA
- £51,000 - £55,000 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
IT MANAGER – Fixed Term Contract (6-9 months)
Head Office, Bridgeton, Glasgow
37.5 Hours per week |£51,000 - £55,000 per annum |Head Office – Hybrid Working
Closing Date; Monday 2 October 2023
Job Ref: REQ00656
Would you like to be part of a professional IT/Finance Team helping to improve lives?
Can you be a great team member, supportive, creative, and excellent at what you do?
Then why not join our fantastic organisation and be part of a first-class team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for:
· Developing and implementing an integrated IT Strategy, in consultation with the Executive Management Team that is aligned with the Organisations’ Strategic Objectives.
· Overseeing the maintenance/upgrade of IT software/hardware across the organisation; advising as necessary on upgrades/replacements required.
· Advise on the most effective use of systems and licences across the organisation.
· Overseeing the configuration of IT equipment to ensure a seamless transition to new /upgraded equipment to deliver continuity of service.
· Working closely with our Quality and Compliance team to ensure effective SharePoint implementation and maintenance.
Responsible for line management of IT Support Analyst
You must have:
· 365 and Windows Operating systems.
· End Point device management and security software solutions (PC build, MDM, Antivirus, Threat protection, etc) on any solution.
· Network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, VPN, Wi-Fi) and security solutions
· Good Cloud Technology Experience with Azure Virtual server and storage solutions.
· Experience of Leading Change Management, at organisational level
· Experience of the following beneficial:
· Support of underlying architecture and infrastructure for enterprise ERP/CRM solutions.
· Cyber Security Essentials Plus certification.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this may be the position for you.
We value our staff very highly. Alongside competitive terms and conditions we also offer membership of a great employee benefits’ scheme – Mungo Money. Joining Mungo Money provides full access to supermarket, fuel, cinema, restaurant discounts, discounts off your next family holiday, savings on gym memberships and equipment, Cycle to Work scheme and so much more. We also offer access to a credit union and workplace pension plus numerous training and development opportunities.
To apply please submit your CV and a one page supporting statement detailing why you would be a good fit for us to email@example.com
Appointments are made subject to satisfactory membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme and appropriate safer recruitment checks.