- 4 Rogart Street, G40 2AA
- £34,500 - £0 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Work From Home:
Head Office, Bridgeton, Glasgow
37.5 Hours per week |£34,500 per annum |Head Office – Hybrid Working
Closing Date: Friday 29 September 2023
Job Ref: REQ00655
Would you like to be part of a professional Finance Team helping to improve lives?
Can you be a great team member, supportive, creative, and excellent at what you do?
Then why not join our fantastic organisation and be part of a first-class team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
· Overseeing and participation in the collection and processing of monthly payroll data for submission to MHR (our outsourced payroll provider).
· Analysis and reconciliation of Draft and Final Payroll Reports to ensure an accurate month pay run.
· Production of financial reports and KPIs for Finance Director.
· Submissions of relevant data to third parties such as HMRC, ONS, Pensions, etc.
· Resolving payroll queries in a customer focussed manner.
· Ownership of all key financial reconciliations to nominal ledger.
· Dealing with all auditor queries.
· Payroll modelling.
You must have:
· Up to date payroll legislation knowledge fully conversant with PAYE/RTI/NIC.
· Pension and auto enrolment experience.
· Experience of iTRENT with the ability to extract payroll data / manipulate within excel at an advanced level and/or from Business Objects.
· Able to work collaboratively with MHR and internal colleagues.
· Problem-solving with the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Highly advanced Excel skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Awareness of and adherence to GDPR regulations.
· Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as you can work as part of a team.
· Able to prioritise and organise workload to work effectively in a busy team.
· Experience of calculation of enhanced holiday pay for both permanent and relief workers.
· Experience of retrospective pay calculations.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this may be the position for you.
We value our staff very highly. Alongside competitive terms and conditions we also offer membership of a great employee benefits’ scheme – Mungo Money. Joining Mungo Money provides full access to supermarket, fuel, cinema, restaurant discounts, discounts off your next family holiday, savings on gym memberships and equipment, Cycle to Work scheme and so much more. We also offer access to a credit union and workplace pension plus numerous training and development opportunities.
To apply please submit your CV and a one page supporting statement detailing why you would be a good fit for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments are made subject to satisfactory membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme and appropriate safer recruitment checks.