- Alexandria, G83
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 28 hours per week
This position has expired.
Share Scotland is the Care Sector’s best kept secret. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, family-led organisation. Working as part of a dynamic and supportive team, you will be an enthusiastic person who can bring their own unique skills, interests and ideas to the role.
For almost 30 years, Share Scotland has worked with adults with complex disabilities to provide individually tailored care, supporting our service users to actively pursue their chosen lifestyle within their own home and local community.
If you have the right personality and attitude, we can provide you with expert training to do the job. If you have experience or a relevant qualification, even better!
We are looking for a Support Worker, supporting our service users in their own homes.
Support Worker Benefits -
· Scottish Living Wage Employer, starting salary £9.50 rising to £10.12** with length of service and qualifications
· Access to fully funded SVQ training after initial assessment period
· Generous 32 days annual leave, rising incrementally after 5 years to a limit of 42 days
· 4% employer contributory pension (above minimum legally required)
· No experience needed as full training provided
· Parent led organisation
· Supportive and Friendly Teams
· Investors in people (Silver) employer
· Regularly awarded 6 stars from the Care Inspectorate
· Death in service insurance (2 x annual salary)
· Critical illness insurance (lump sum payment if diagnosed with certain critical illnesses)
· HSF Health Plan membership
· Perkbox Membership
· Opportunities for progression with our active succession policy
**Progression to final salary scale is dependent on successfully gaining SVQ3
The successful candidate will be subject to a PVG check and registration with SSSC must be made within 6 months of employment commencing.
Share is actively working to promote equal opportunities for all
Share Scotland is a Recognised Charity SC 008220