Activities Co-Ordinator - Days
- LENNEL HOUSE, LENNEL, COLDSTREAM, TD12 4EX
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 30 hours per week
Care Home Activities and Wellbeing -Coordinator - 30hrs available - £10.50 per hour
Are you an experienced a creative and inventive person who enjoys organising events and activities?
Do you have a proven background in activities?
We are seeking a highly enthusiastic and motivated Activities coordinator to meet the needs of service users attending the Activities Group, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
You will be the joining and established team and working for St Philips Care.
Reporting to Care Centre Manager the activities Coordinator must effectively plan and run a weekly program of activities for Activity Group members. They must be always innovative and enthusiastic and have the innate ability to think outside of the box. They must have the desire to work with some degree of autonomy in both the planning and execution of the activities.
Benefits of working with the St Philips Family
- A supportive, inclusive, friendly working environment
- The opportunity to progress and gain further qualifications “learn while you earn!”
- 4-weekly pay periods
- Full training given
- Paid induction and shadow shifts
- E - Learning incentive scheme
- Paid holiday
- Flexible opportunities to fit around your life
- Rewards scheme for all staff
- Refer a friend bonus scheme worth £100.00
- To be part of the St Philip’s Care family across the UK
- The chance to change lives
- Option to join the people pension if not automatically enrolled.
Candidates Must Have
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to interact with others at all levels
- Good forward planning and a methodical approach to work
- Ability to innovate
- Be able to work within a budget as set out by the Home manager
- Have a good understanding of the activities and their benefits to the residents
- Some Knowledge of Dementia Care
- Some knowledge of working in a confidential setting.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE EMAIL ALL APPLICATIONS TO JAYNE.WICKETT@STPHILIPS-CARE.COM