- Falkirk & Grangemouth, FK2 7TS
- £20,625 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Are you looking for a new challenge that makes a positive difference? You don’t need to have specific experience in the Care environment as full training and support will be provided as part of the role. If you are empathetic, caring and a good communicator we would love to hear from you.
We offer excellent benefits including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave, a staff discount scheme, an occupational pension, a health plan and family-friendly policies.
We are looking for:
· Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland;
· You’ll need no previous experience, but a positive outlook, patience and willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential;
· Someone to have effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative;
· You to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications;
· Basic IT skills;
· A relevant SVQ qualification is desirable.
In this flexible role, you will work directly with the people we work for, allowing them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.
At Wheatley we are always looking to improve diversity within our teams, we want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve. So, we would welcome applications from any underrepresented groups.
To apply, and for a detailed role profile please click here.
For any informal enquiries about the role, please contact Sharon Fleming, Resourcing Advisor on 0141 274 8100.