Health and Wellbeing Assistant Falkirk & Grangemouth
- Falkirk & Grangemouth, FK2 7TS
- £20,628 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Care to join us? You can view our new recruitment video to find out more about working with Wheatley Care by clicking here. You don’t need to have specific experience in the Care environment as full training and support will be provided as part of the role
What we can offer You:
- Excellent hourly rate - £10.72 per hour
- Permanent Contracts for Part/Full Time hours
- 38 days leave per annum (pro rata)
- Staff Discount / Cashback Scheme for major retailors e.g Asda, B&Q and Sky
- Professional development Plan including SVQ in Health and Social Care
- W.E Benefits – including contribution towards Dental, Optical and Driving lessons and much more!
- 24-hour access to employee assistance programme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Support to grow your career in care.
- Wellbeing and Inclusion - The Family Hub means you can engage with colleagues and find wellbeing help for you and your family.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland;
- You’ll need no previous experience, but a positive outlook, patience and willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential;
- Someone to have effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative;
- You to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications;
- Basic IT skills;
- A relevant SVQ qualification is desirable.
In this flexible role, you will work directly with the people we work for, allowing them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.
At Wheatley, we are always looking to improve diversity within our teams. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and achieve their full potential.
We actively celebrate our individual differences and recognise the collective strength this brings our organisation. It’s important our teams represent the communities we serve, and we would welcome applications from any under-represented groups.
We want all our candidates to shine. If you need any reasonable adjustments to help you feel more comfortable during the recruitment process, please contact Rachel Young on 07867291367 or email@example.com
For any informal enquiries about the role, please contact Sharon Fleming, Resourcing Advisor on 0141 274 8100.
To apply, and for a detailed role profile please click here.