- North Lanarkshire, ML2 7SE
- £20,625 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Care to join us? You don’t need to have specific experience in the Care environment as full training and support will be provided as part of the role
What we can offer You:
· Excellent hourly rate - £10.72 per hour
· Permanent Contracts for Part/Full Time hours
· 38 days leave per annum (pro rata)
· Staff Discount / Cashback Scheme for major retailors e.g Asda, B&Q and Sky
· Childcare Vouchers
· Professional development Plan including SVQ in Health and Social Care
· W.E Benefits – including contribution towards Dental, Optical and Driving lessons and much more!
· 24-hour access to employee assistance programme (Confidential Care)
· Generous Pension Scheme
· Support to grow your career in care.
· Wellbeing and Inclusion - The Family Hub means you can engage with colleagues and find wellbeing help for you and your family.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland;
- You’ll need no previous experience, but a positive outlook, patience and willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential;
- Someone to have effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative;
- You to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications;
- Basic IT skills;
- A relevant SVQ qualification is desirable.
In this flexible role, you will work directly with the people we work for, allowing them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.
At Wheatley we are always looking to improve diversity within our teams, we want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve. So, we would welcome applications from any underrepresented groups.
For any informal enquiries about the role, please contact Sharon Fleming, Resourcing Advisor on 0141 274 8100.
To apply, and for a detailed role profile please click here.