- Location: 13 Minto Street, EH9 1RG
- Salary: £17,280.00 - £21,120.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time & Part Time
- Hours: 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
Do you want a highly competitive package?
Are you looking to join an established Nursery with opportunities for personal development and leadership management?
Would you like to join a fantastic growing team in the heart of Edinburgh?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for you to join our family at Strawberryhill Nursery in Edinburgh. Located in a beautifully converted property with gardens to the front and rear, we have our own Vegetable Garden and Eco Room, its no surprise that we are a highly popular and sought after nursery in our area. We are located on the east side of Edinburgh, close to City Centre, we are recruiting for an exceptional Nursery Practitioner to join us as part of Bertram Nursery Group. As one of the UK's Award Winning Childcare companies we are committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to grow and learn with confidence.
- To have a SVQ Level 3 Childcare Qualification (Early Years Education and Care)
- To have professional experience in a setting
- All aspects of the nursery daily routine
- Providing quality care to children from birth to five years
- Basic administrative duties relating to the care of the children
- Being involved in planning and evaluating activities
- Developing your own skills & knowledge in effective child-care practice
- Highly Competitive Salary and pension
- Amazing discounts with popular retailers as part of our Bertram discount scheme
- Discounted Childcare
- Dedicated Support for any personal issues you want to discuss
- Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes
- Ongoing Training and Development
- A fantastic Induction programme
Above all we want people who love caring for young children, helping them on their way to become active learners and to achieve their full potential in all area’s of development. The successful candidate will be passionate and share our values of;
- Children First at all times
- Deliver everyday with passion
- Be a positive role model
You will be friendly, welcoming and able to communicate and relate to our families and young children. Be flexible and open to new idea’s and developments and be ambitious and passionate about childcare.
Bertram Nursery Group provides inspiring childcare and education throughout the UK and are a trusted and recognised brand in Early Years Excellence. Each of our Nurseries are unique and offer a variety of activities and opportunities to encourage child development in a fun and stimulating environment.
Our teams are friendly, fun and dedicated to making every day special. There really is no better time to join an ambitious team. We’re growing fast and are passionate about developing our people and recognising the individuality and potential of each member of our team.
If this job role sounds interesting and exciting to you, we would love to hear from you. It is a fantastic opportunity to help nurture and mould children at a young age with great potential to further your career in childcare and management in Early Years.
In line with professional expectations all staff must hold or be willing to apply for a current PVG Scheme Certificate and SSSC this role will start ASAP and is full time