- Location: Bishopton, PA7 5AW
- Salary: £20,110.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and qualified individual to join our team!
The candidate MUST be qualified to HNC or SVQ -SCQF level 6/7 in childcare (or equivalent) to apply. They should be committed to delivering high quality early learning and childcare to every individual child and share in the delivery of a safe, secure, happy and stimulating environment, encouraging children to meet their own potential through play, discovery and investigation.
The role will include:
- Working within the playroom team and the larger Cairellot team, supporting and sharing best practice.
- To meet all regulatory and statutory body requirements including registrations, practices and legislative needs.
- To create and plan effective learning opportunities for children meeting their individual stage of development using innovative approaches and current guidance.
- To meet the requirements of GIRFEC and all practices, ensuring you meet individual developmental, learning, health and well-being needs.
- To record, assess and ensure progress for each individual child in all aspects of their development
- To be involved in and ensure effective quality assurance processes through self evaluation and developing the setting and it's practices.
- To contribute to the forward thinking culture of the setting, encouraging dynamic and creative approaches to support positive outcomes for children
- To liaise with parents, carers and families and encourage partnership in learning and the life of the setting
- Being autonomous in leading your own professional development while participating in the range of professional learning opportunities open to you through Cairellot.
Due to the nature of this role, all applicants will be required to undergo robust recruitment checks including PVG, references and will also require to register with the SSSC as part of their role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20110 /year