- Location: Greenock Road, Bishopton , PA7 5AW
- Salary: Exceeds minimum wage requirements for modern apprentice
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
Are you interested in a career in early learning and childcare and want to work in a forward thinking and dynamic organisation? We have vacancies for Modern Apprentices in Childcare and are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and qualified individuals to join our team!
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 National 5 qualifications (including English) and be enthusiastic, a good communicator and be committed to supporting the delivery of high quality care and learning experiences to every individual child in their care.
The role will include:
- Working within the nursery team and the larger Cairellot team, supporting and sharing best practice.
- Undertaking the requirements of the qualification including study and research.
- Learning all aspects of how to deliver high quality indoor and outdoor learning experiences for individual children including ensuring children's health and wellbeing, meeting children's individual needs, assessing and tracking progress, ensuring challenge and development in all areas, working with families and
- learning about and meeting all statutory and statutory body requirements including registrations, practices and legislative needs.
- To be involved in and ensure effective quality assurance processes through self evaluation and developing the setting and it's practices.
- To contribute to the forward thinking culture of the setting, encouraging dynamic and creative approaches to support positive outcomes for children
- Developing your ability to lead your own professional development while participating in the range of professional learning opportunities open to you through Cairellot.
Due to the nature of this role, all applicants will be required to undergo robust recruitment checks including PVG, references and will also require to register with the SSSC as part of their role