IT Application Development Analyst
- Woodhill House,Westburn Road, AB16 5GB
- £35,088 - £37,074 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
We are looking for a enthusiastic and experienced developer to join the IT Application Development team.
The successful candidate will be involved in systems development, integration and migration of data, undertaking requirements gathering, writing specification documentation, creating and documenting solutions, setting up and executing test plans, and leading modifications after delivery to correct faults and improve performance.
Two or more years of experience in one or more of these areas is highly desirable: C# (.NET 3.1 / 5 / 6), ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Xamarin, Azure Functions, TypeScript, React, the SharePoint Framework, Umbraco, Power BI or PowerApps.
• Developing, testing and maintaining applications
• Working with the wider team and Senior analysts to inform strategic development decisions
• Ensuring that technical documentation is created and maintained to a high standard
• Ensuring that application development complies with recommended security practices and the coding is performed in a security and privacy conscious manner
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of technologies and recommended practice within the domain
There is a responsibility for the post holder to demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery through continuous improvement for the benefit of the Service and the organisation.
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
Informal enquiries to email@example.com
A Privacy Notice giving you information on the data we hold on you, what we do with that data, who we share your data with and your rights under GDPR is available here. Alternatively we can send a copy if you ask us to by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.