- Waverley Court 4 East Market Street, EH8 8BG
- £28,854 - £34,057 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
Electrician - approved
Salary: £28,854 - £34,057 per year
Hours: 36 hours per week
We are looking for experienced electricians to join our Housing Operations team. You will be part of a team of cross trade operatives who are responsible for carrying out repairs in Council tenant’s homes and repairing and maintaining our empty homes to a high standard for our new tenants.
The Housing Operations team manages over 20,000 homes across Edinburgh. We are looking for qualified electricians who have great customer care and communication skills and will thrive at the opportunity to help our tenants.
To be considered for the post you must have:
• Completed an SVQ3 relevant to trade qualification or equivalent;
• Passed NICEIC – Select or equivalent level qualification 18th Edition IET BS7671: 2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations;
• A valid ECS card;
• A Select or equivalent level qualification in Electrical Test & Inspection in the last 5 Years;
• A working knowledge of relevant statutory regulations, standards and codes of practice;
• A high level of health and safety awareness;
• A good communicator with good customer care skills;
• A full clean UK driving licence; and
• Available to Participate in out of hours emergency rota.
If you would like to know more about the role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs