- Waverley Court 4 East Market Street, EH8 8BG
- £28,854 - £34,057 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
Salary: £28,854 - £34,057 per year
Hours: 36 hours per week
We are looking for experienced joiners to join our Housing Operations team. You will be part of a team of cross trade operatives who are responsible for carrying out repairs in Council tenant’s homes and repairing and maintaining our empty homes to a high standard for our new tenants.
The Housing Operations team manages over 20,000 homes across Edinburgh. We are looking for qualified joiners who have great customer care and communication skills and will thrive at the opportunity to help our tenants.
To be considered for the post you must:
• Be a time served tradesperson;
• Be qualified to current regulations;
• Hold an appropriate city and guilds, scotvec or equivalent level qualification;
• A working knowledge of relevant statutory regulations, standards and codes of practice;
• A high level of health and safety awareness;
• A good communicator with good customer care skills;
• A full clean UK driving licence; and • Available to Participate in out of hours emergency rota.
If you would like to know more about the role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs