- Kilncraigs Greenside Street Alloa, FK10 1EB
- £28,433.52 - £31,718.53 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The Governance Officer is a core member of the Legal & Governance Services whose key functions include:
• Assisting Senior Governance Officer and Senior Manager of Legal & Governance in providing the Council and its various services with support and good practice in all areas of information governance;
• Assisting the Council in meeting its statutory obligations under information legislation;
• Supporting the delivery of the Council’s and the Returning Officer’s democratic services including all elections
You can view the application pack below including our recruitment privacy notice. The application pack contains the job profile outlining the skills, experience and knowledge required for this job.
Clackmannanshire Council is currently promoting for the (Get into Care for Adult Care) further documents can be viewed below (These do not relate to the job advertised).
Clackmannanshire Council welcomes applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. For this vacancy, we would welcome applications from ethnic minority groups, who are currently under represented in our workforce.
Clackmannanshire Council is a living wage accredited employer.
You will be required to undergo a disclosure check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by Clackmannanshire Council and the cost of this check will be detailed in your conditional offer of employment if you are successful. Further information can be found here https://www.mygov.scot/disclosure-types Should you have difficulty applying for a job online please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post. Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.