- Southbank House Southbank Business Park Kirkintilloch, G66 1NH
- £25,205.56 - £30,019.61 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
East Dunbartonshire Council are recruiting 2 x ICT Infrastructure Analysts to work in a busy infrastructure projects team.
As an ICT Infrastructure Analyst you will be expected to work independently but supported by a team that shares skills, knowledge and best practice while adhering to the ITIL framework.
The applicant will require experience working in relevant ICT infrastructure disciplines such as Windows/Server, VMware, Cisco Networking.
This role requires engagement with clients, colleagues and third parties to develop positive relationships. The successful person will be flexible, work with the team to support and contribute to the objectives of the Infrastructure team, the ICT Services team and the overall success of the Council.
Please view the role profile for the detail of the duties involved in this post. For an informal discussion on this post, please contact Brian Smith, ICT Infrastructure Project Leader by email email@example.com
PVG / Disclosure Scotland
The following criteria applies to all roles within East Dunbartonshire Council where PVG/Disclosure checks are essential criteria
Where the post you are applying for is considered Regulated Work under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007, successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to confirmation of employment being made by East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to meet the cost of the relevant check which will be deducted from the successful candidate’s first salary payment.
In specific circumstances the payment could be deducted in instalments from an employee’s wages following commencement of employment. Approval in such circumstances will be made by HR Services Lead.
Should an employee leave in advance of the payment being deducted, the full amount will be deducted from the employee’s final salary.
The criteria outlined above will apply to existing employees of East Dunbartonshire Council who apply for roles for which a PVG/Disclosure check is required.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
- Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
- The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
- We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
- We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
- We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
- We willadvise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
- We will advise you if youhave been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.