- Speyside Community Centre Swimming Pool Mary Avenue Aberlour Banffshire Moray, AB38 9PN
- £12.59 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- 0 hours per week
To provide a safe and high quality service throughout the facility whilst maintaining good operational procedures and relationships between the service and members of the public.
• Provide a climbing instructor service
• perform climbing wall duties, which will include route setting and administration tasks in connection with the wall as required.
• Perform media management for Climbing Centre in conjunction with others (e.g. Principal Sports & Leisure Officer and Corporate Communications).
• To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time as agreed by the post-holder with management.
Previous experience of working with people.
Experience working in a similar environment (instructing / coaching climbing)
Qualified CWA / SPA
Strong and confident climber
Strong customer care skills
Ability to follow routines
flexible approach to work
Observational skills to enable effective management of the wall and its users.
Creative and safe route setting experience.
Active listening skills; for effective communication skills; for effective interaction with members of the public and staff.
Must be able to work as part of a team.
Ability to lift and carry reasonable weight, move equipment in conjunction with moving and handling regulations.
Ability to bend and stretch in order to carry out wet cleaning.
Flexibility to meet the needs / demands of the service.
Closing date: 1 March 2024 (Open advert)
Hourly Rate: £12.59 per hour
Hours: as & when required
For further information contact Ken Brown (01542) 888055