Early Years Practitioner (Term Time) (Temp) - Prestwick North Early Years Centre - SOA08176
- Prestwick North Early Years Centre, Sherwood Road, Prestwick, South Ayrshire, KA9 1EY
- £22,182 - £24,650 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
What is the role?
To work as an effective member of an Early Years team assisting in the delivery of a flexible, high quality
learning and childcare which meets the needs of young children and their families.
• To apply and adhere to council policies and procedures and ensure adherence to relevant legislation,
external policy and safe practices.
• Continually monitor and evaluate practices to ensure quality service provision and service
• Contribute to service improvement to ensure a best value, customer focused approach to service
• Responsible for ensuring information and advice is communicated in a clear, concise and accurate
manner through written and verbal communication.
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
The Grade of this post is Grade 2 / Level 6; the hourly rate is from £14.15 to £15.17 and the annual salary, adjusted to a term time working pattern, is from £22,182 - £24,650. This position is temporary until 30 June 2023.
Interviews for this post are scheduled to take place on 21 December 2022
Please see the below link which will give you a list of any other qualification that meets the requirements for registration with SSSC Practitioner level.
These posts are considered to be Regulated Work with children as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly the preferred candidates will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made. If you wish further information on the PVG Scheme you can visit the Disclosure Scotland website at www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.
Please note you may be required to meet the PVG costs.
Closing date for applications is 18 December 2022