- Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £7.49 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Social Services and Health Care
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within one of our Health and Social Care Services (Residential and Homecare), where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 2 in Social Services and Health Care (SCQF level 6)
- A range of Modern Apprentice challenges to further develop your skills
- £7.49 Per Hour x 35 Hours Per Week
You will need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in working in a residential or homecare setting with older adults
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative. We are committed to offering career development opportunities for young people within South Ayrshire and to comply with the conditions of funding from skills development Scotland, applicants must be fall into the following categories before the start date of 14 November 2023:
- 19 years of age or under
- 29 years of age or under and are a care experienced young person
- 29 years of age or under and have an additional support need(s)
We have 3 Modern Apprenticeship posts within Social Services and Health Care (Residential and Homecare) within the following locations:
- 1 x Hillcrest, Girvan
- 1 x South Lodge, Ayr
- 1 x Homecare, Ayr
The Assessment Centre and Interviews are scheduled to take place on 10 October 2023. Please note this date is set and cannot be changed.
If interested in applying for these roles, you should apply online at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk. For further information, please contact Julie Steele on 01292 612301.
Closing date for applications is 03 October 2023.