Supply Cook/Assistant Cook, 418.05
- Various Locations in West Lothian, EH54 6FF
- £10.48 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- 1 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
The key duties of this post are:
- Responsible for the day to day preparation of meals, snacks and any form of food preparation required to meet the needs of the patients and residents
- Undertake any cleaning activities necessary to ensure that standards of hygiene, Health and Safety are maintained to a high standard in the kitchen and other associated areas.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Will require to be qualified, to City And Guilds 706/1-2 or equivalent
- The ability to work flexibly as part of a team
- Previous cooking experience
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.