- Location: Dollar Academy, FK14 7DX
- Rate: £8.81 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent & Temporary
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
The application page will open in a new window.
Our boarding community is at the very core of Dollar Academy, and it has been for over two hundred years. We are rightly proud to be the world’s oldest co-educational day and boarding school.
We are currently recruiting for Cleaners and key duties include:
- The vacuuming of rooms and corridors
- Emptying all waste bins in line with recycling guidance
- Cleaning the glass and mirrors
- Clean fridges
- Clean cookers and ovens
- Washing inside windows, where safe to do so
- Dusting the cobwebs
- Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces
- Cleaning the bathrooms and toilets
Letters of application, accompanied by the completed application form (available on the school website www.dollaracademy.org.uk) should be emailed to email@example.com or sent to The Human Resources Manager, Dollar Academy, Dollar FK14 7DU by noon on Friday 2nd October 2020.
All appointments at Dollar Academy are subject to receipt of a satisfactory PVG Scheme Record or Scheme Record Update from Disclosure Scotland. The successful candidate will be asked to make a formal application, the cost of which will be borne by the Academy.
The Governors of Dollar Academy Trust is a charity registered in Scotland SC009888