- Location: Fife College, pittsburgh Road, Dunfermline , KY11 8DY
- Salary: £27,905.00 - £31,083.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Fife College is looking to appoint a creative and innovative Events and Engagement Coordinator to join its Internal Communications and Engagement Team.
As the Events and Engagement Coordinator, you will work proactively across the organisation to manage the design and delivery of a schedule of engagement events and opportunities for our students and staff, helping us to create a vibrant College atmosphere and increase engagement in line with the College’s strategy and objectives.
You will have:
- A qualification at SCQF Level 8 or equivalent in Events Management or an Events related subject
- Have a proven successful track record of managing, coordinating and planning a range of events
- Experience of working within defined budgets and using resources effectively
- Experience of working with a variety of clients, external agencies and suppliers
- Experience in creating tailored and targeted event and engagement communications
- Experience of copywriting, copy editing and proofreading.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience of working within an FE or HE environment
- Experience of working with event management software
Method of applying is by completion of on-line application form. No CVs (personal or agency) will be accepted.
Closing date for this vacancy is 15th May 2020.