- 44 Kingarth Street, G42 7RN
- £23,191 per month
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Situated within the heart of the Primary School at Kingarth Street is Hutchesons’ Pre-School. Launched in August 2018, it is a newly converted facility with a modern, airy feel. The spaces, both indoors and outdoors, offer the best play-based learning opportunities for children from 3 to 5 years old. It provides a safe, secure and nurturing environment in which children flourish.
We have a full-time opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Early Learning Practitioner who would enjoy working as part of our experienced team in a lively and friendly environment.
Interested candidates must hold current SSSC registration and a Childcare Management or Leadership qualification in accordance with SSSC regulations (or be willing to undertake the qualification). We are looking to develop our outdoor provision and would like to appoint a candidate holding Level 3 Certificate in Forest School Programme Leadership.
Day to day tasks would include working as part of a team with shared responsibilities for:
· Creating a stimulating learning environment which fosters creativity, curiosity and challenge
· Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
· Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of the children
· Making accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and developmental stage of the individual child
· Using self-evaluation to identify areas for improvement
· Demonstrating a commitment to on-going CPD eg training, weekly planning and monthly quality assurance/self-evaluation activities.
For your commitment to work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, use of the school gym and an extended benefits package.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 17 September 2021. Interviews will be held on Wednesday , 29 September.
To apply, please submit a completed Application Form and CV to our recruitment email address on our website.