- The Cube, 45 Leith Street, EH1 3AT
- £29,843 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35.75 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging employer engagement executive to support the award-winning FUSE skill centre with recruitment and employer engagement. The postholder will be based within the FUSE team in the city centre office with a focus on employer engagement for tenants within the St James Quarter, supporting their recruitment needs and promoting these opportunities to clients from the Joined up for Jobs network and related stakeholders and partners.
FUSE is an established recruitment offer with a steady flow of jobs, which we expect to increase substantially with Christmas recruitment and beyond. You will be working in a small team alongside a Manager and another Employment Engagement Executive and seconded staff.
- SALARY: £29,843 (Grade 6)
- DURATION: Fixed Term post until March 2022
- RESPONSIBLE TO: FUSE Manager
- 2 years minimum employability and/or employer engagement experience
- Experience of working with businesses, supporting their recruitment needs
- Excellent customer service standards
- Experience working directly with job seekers, supporting barrier removal
- Excellent partnership working and networking skills
- Experience of using employer or client CRM systems and social media channels
- Excellent administrative skills for processing and tracking applications where required.
- Sales or Recruitment training experience
- Experience of delivering training
- Understanding of the recruitment and skills centre model(s)
- Experience of data capture and tracking
- Understanding of the Scottish Government Fair Work strategy.
Employee Details and Benefits:
- Your workplace will be blended between your home address and our offices at FUSE City Centre.
- Capital City Partnership operates a 5-day, 35 ¾ hour working week.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required, and the Partnership operates a flexitime and TOIL system.
- Payment of the annual salary is by twelve monthly instalments. This is subject to appropriate deductions for National Insurance, Income Tax and Superannuation. Any broken period at the beginning or end of your service will be paid pro-rata. Payment will be made towards the end of each month by direct credit transfer to your bank or building society.
- The paid leave entitlement is 25 days annual leave, 6 days floating and 4 fixed public holidays. Annual leave increases by one day per year of service to a maximum of 30 days. Capital City Partnership’s leave year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
- Capital City Partnership premises is a no-smoking area.
- Under statute, you are required to make provision for a pension. As an employee of Capital City Partnership, you are eligible to participate in the Capital City Partnership pension scheme, which is a contributory scheme, members being automatically contracted out of the State Earnings Related Pension Scheme.
- Please note that conditions of service at the Capital City Partnership are modelled on those applicable currently in the City of Edinburgh Council and any subsequent amendments, subject to the practicality of their implementation in a small organisation.
- Any procedures that have been agreed upon are available on request.
- As of 1st May 2004, it is a requirement of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 that employers verify the authenticity of specific documentation relating to an individual’s identity and UK residency status.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to Paige Evans email@example.com by noon on Wednesday 29th September 2021.
Any formal offer of a contract is subject to our usual terms and conditions and reference checks.