- Location: 165a Leith Walk, EH6 8NR
- Salary: £37,590.00 - £41,081.00 per year
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced manager with the leadership and relationship skills to lead on this system change management project funded under the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal.
The Integrated Knowledge Systems Manager will be responsible for the following main areas:
- To support the movement of the six local authorities under the Deal to migrate to one universal skills and employability client tracking system;
- To work with the wider stakeholders in the Deal (Universities and Colleges et al) to adopt a common data language understanding and recording around skills and employability;
- To work in partnership with the Integrated Employer Engagement Manager to develop a talent bank system;
- Support the journey to better data analysis to produce data intelligence and support the concept of data citizenship.
Secondments will be considered.
Please note this is a full-time post however part time may be considered.
Job information pack and full job description can be seen in the supporting document. Completed application forms are to be returned to email@example.com.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 31st January 2020.