- Robin House, 2 Boturich, Balloch , G83 8LX
- £32,596 - £38,969 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The application page will open in a new window.
Are you an experienced bereavement co-ordinator with a passion for ensuring families receive the best possible bereavement care? Do you have experience of leading a team of staff and volunteers?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled practitioner who has significant experience of leading and delivering bereavement support interventions, working with volunteers and with external partners. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced bereavement co-ordinator to take their development to the next level – leading on the development and delivery of a new bereavement team, transforming the delivery of bereavement care to families across Scotland.
You will be an innovative and tenacious individual with a real team-working ethic who identifies with CHAS’s core values, vision and purpose.
· Continuation of NHS pension scheme if you are an existing member
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Superb training, clinical and professional development
· Regular externally facilitated supervision sessions
· Employee assistance programme
· Opportunity to join Lothian Pension fund
The CHAS service:
· Two children’s hospices, Rachel House, Kinross and Robin House, Balloch.
· An Outreach Service providing support to children and families in their own homes, hospitals and communities across Scotland
· Co-partnership working with Scotland’s three children’s hospitals.
To co-ordinate the operational and strategic delivery of the CHAS bereavement service. The post holder will also develop a counselling and emotional support service for families, ensuring that all counselling services are delivered in line with the BACP code of ethical and professional conduct. This will be done through;
§ Service Development
§ Staff Leadership and Management
§ Volunteer Engagement
If you wish to have an informal conversation please contact Amanda Reid (CHAS Lead Chaplain) firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries regarding the recruitment process: email@example.com or 0131 444 3293.
We look forward to hearing from you.