- Location: 1 Explorer Road, DD2 1EG
- Salary: £47,054 – £54,494 per annum
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35.25 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Hillcrest delivers a quality service to all customers by employing people with right values, using available technologies and having efficient processes.
- This is a new and exciting opportunity within Hillcrest for the right person to manage our end to end business transformation programme.
- We are looking for a candidate who can deliver strong outcomes and measurable results.
- You will need to be able to partner with internal teams, work collaboratively, challenge constructively and provide hands on solutions.
- A key requirement will be to work with stakeholders to review decision-making, eliminate duplication and assist with automation.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate resilience and provide evidence of delivering outcomes under pressure.
You will have had experience of leading and delivering large business and change management projects on time and in budget.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role please contact Angela Linton, Chief Executive on 01382 564700.
Interviews for this post will be held on Tuesday 17th March 2020