Support Worker- Part time (Evening and Weekends)
- Norton Park Centre, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh , EH7 5QY
- part time
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are looking for people who are caring, fun, motivated, creative and great at problem-solving. The people we support want workers who are friendly, practically minded and great communicators. The ideal candidate will be fully committed to The Action Group’s values of equality, inclusion and opportunity for all. Many of our support workers go on to complete formal qualifications in social care as they develop their professional skills.
Our support workers work with people who have learning disabilities, autism or other support needs, helping them with a variety of tasks and activities. In this team, the successful candidate will provide support to children up to 16 years old with a variety of mobility and communication needs. #EdEDI #EdInclusiveCareers
- 24/7 employee assistance programme, with access to free legal advice and counselling
- Good annual leave entitlements
- Ongoing support, training and development opportunities
- TAG Rewards – our exclusive discounts and savings programme
- Travel time payable where applicable
- Mileage allowance where applicable
To apply, please read the job description and complete the application form.
The application closing date for this position is Monday, 3 April 2023 at 09:00.
Do you have questions before applying? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download the application form. Please send your completed application, self-declaration and equal opportunities form to email@example.com.