- ASC, PH2 6AT
- £16.89 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
This position has expired.
At Balhousie Care Group we call our staff Everyday Heroes – and with good reason. They’re making a difference to our residents every single day. They’re also carving out careers for life.
As Scotland’s largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and 1500 staff; Balhousie is one of the country’s leading providers of elderly and specialist care. As well as award-winning care home teams throughout Scotland, we boast a stunning HQ and highly skilled support staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning business, based at our ASC Service in Balbeggie, near Perth. We have an award wining, innovative specialist care site, supporting young adults with Learning Disabilities.
We have flexible bank contract options available and can discuss potential permanent options. Learn more at asc-living.co.uk.
To oversee / maintain the care of Residents within a designated area of the Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for providing a level of support toward the day to day running of the Home. To delegate tasks and monitor all staff members’ activity.
- Carry out all nursing procedures efficiently and effectively
- Participate in Staff Induction & Training programmes as and when required
- Supervise and instruct junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in our services, giving help and guidance where appropriate
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence
- Keep professionally updated in all areas of clinical expertise
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Valid NMC pin (RNLD/RMN desirable, and we are happy to talk with 3rd year nursing students keen on a career opportunity)
- Experience of working within a Learning Disability setting (desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Resident group
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have an excellent range of staff benefits including shopping and holiday discounts, free health and legal advice, and access to free counselling services.
Join us now in a career that makes a difference.