Constance Care - Darvel
- Suite 1, Munro Business Park, 15 Munro Place, Kilmarnock , KA1 2NP
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Job Title: Care Assistant
Pay Rate: £10.50 per hour
Shifts available: Shifts Available: 3pm – 10pm
Access to vehicle required: preferrable
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
We are Dynamic, We Strive, We are Respectful, We are Loyal, We are Kind
We’re in it together, Working with you to give you the life you want!
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling. Here at Constance Care, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users, imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Where you meet specific eligibility criteria we’re more than happy to support you to apply for the apprenticeship standard that is relevant to your role
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend Scheme
Key skills and attributes required:
· No previous Care experience required!
· Caring, compassionate and a good listener
· An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
· Able to access a vehicle preferrable but not essential
· A current member of the PVG scheme or willing to register, be registered with SSSC or be prepared to register
‘APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’