- 55 Huntingtower Road, Perth, PH1 2LH
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Perth Outreach Service provides Housing Support and Care at Home services to individuals living in their own tenancies in the Perthshire area.
We provide holistic care and support covering needs such as; learning and physical disabilities, mental health, drug and alcohol misuse, financial hardship and tenancy support.
Due to growth in our service we are looking to expand our team.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Take a person centred approach to maximise individuals involvement and help individuals achieve positive outcome in life
- Be part of an excellent team which is friendly, supportive and professional and work effectively together to provide the highest level of quality care
- Benefit from an approachable and supportive management team that will ensure you have the skills and knowledge to perform your role effectively
- Be provided with further learning and development opportunities in addition to specialised training in response to the needs of service, for example, Introduction to Autism
- Have the ability to lone work and work as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- Be flexible in respect to a shift pattern that requires early mornings, evening and weekend work
- Hold an SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, or have the ability willingness to undertake study to achieve this
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post
- PVG costs paid in full
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Generous mileage Allowance
- Free core training provided on site
- Savings Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme