- Includem, Unit L, Telford Road, KY7 4NX
- £21,501 - £23,875 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
Temporary Contract in line with service funding
Full Time: 37 hours per week
Base: Includem, Unit L, Telford Road, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7 4NX
Annual salary: £21,501 pro rata with the potential to increase to £23,875 pro rata
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to recent funding and growth in the Fife area, we now have a fantastic opportunity for motivated, positive, resilient individuals who really believe in young people and are flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver includem’s innovative approach. You will have the fantastic opportunity to work across our various services in the area, facilitating vital support to those who require it most.
Includem are committed to developing employees and will help you to achieve the relevant qualifications required to carry out the role. These qualifications will be fully funded by includem. The successful candidate should have a full driver’s license and access to a car.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver bespoke support to young people and their families within our teenagers and transitions service. You will be responsible for all aspects of case management, including assessment and support planning. You will work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change. This is a key role within a busy team.
You will deliver groupwork and bespoke support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will assist in case management, including contributing to assessment and support planning and work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change.
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of the young people and families
- Develop safe, professional and committed relationships with young people and families
- Use their communication skills effectively to influence, record and evidence positive change and provide personalised, risk enabled, professional support
- Be able to drive and have access to a car for work purposes
- Become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups scheme (paid for by includem)
- To be registered or become registered with the Scottish Social Services Council and hold or be willing to work toward HNC Social Care and SVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent (qualifications are fully funded by includem)
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
- A full and robust training and induction programme
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
- Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Flexible and agile working
- Family friendly policies
Includem are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please call 0141 212 8800 and ask to be forwarded onto the HR team. To apply please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com in order for us to fully consider you for the role.
The closing date for applications is 2nd February 2023 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a group selection event will take place 6th February. If you are successful following the group selection event, individual interviews will then take place 10th February before the successful candidate is chosen.