The Bertram Nursery Group
From the board room to the baby room, our staff teams are enthusiastic, committed professionals with a desire to deliver Quality Early Years Care and Education.
We are proud to be accredited by Investors In People for recognising the importance of our staff and their development, and we were thrilled to be in the top 20 Large Nursery Groups in the UK in the Daynurseries.co.uk awards.
Could you make the team? To work in our nurseries we ask that you are:
- A qualified childcare professional or are willing to undertake training
- Friendly, welcoming and able to relate to young children and their families
- Flexible and open to new developments
- Have a passion for childcare
Above all we seek people who love caring for young children, helping them on their way to become active learners and to achieve their full potential in all areas of development.
Working for us has many benefits including:
- Competitive salary packages
- Employee benefits scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities with BNG Training
- Support in achieving your career aspirations
- Working as part of a bubbly, vivacious and caring team
- Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes, including the annual Bertram Gala Awards