- Ravelston Park Pavilion, Craigcrook Road, Edinburgh, EH4 3RU
- Salary range between £19720 and 21500 depending on experience and qualifications
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Blackhall Nursery is looking for a Senior Early Years Practitioner to join our highly regarded community nursery. This is a term-time contract i.e. 38 weeks per annum plus 5 in-service/set-up days.
You will be a warm and caring EYP with several years' experience of working with children aged 3 to 5. In addition to normal EYP duties, the role of the Senior Early Years Practitioner will be to share planning and administrative responsibilities, to help lead the staff team and to deputise for the Nursery Manager as required.
Core hours: 08.15 - 16.15, Monday to Friday, with occasional additional hours for meetings.
Start date: ASAP, subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks
- to hold/be working towards an SVQ4 or equivalent level childcare qualification
- to be SSSC and PVG registered
- to be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and experience of current ELC theories and best practice with experience of innovation
- to demonstrate a flexible and responsive approach to daily life within an early years setting
- to be committed to, and passionate about, outdoor learning
- Up-to-date mandatory training
- Experience of supporting children with additional support for learning needs
See job description for more information.