- Renfrewshire, PA10 2PU
- £20,752 - £26,750 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are looking for highly motivated Residential Childcare Workers to provide the highest standard of love and care to children and young people with complex needs and attachment disorders.Our young people have asked for our new employees to be: kind, caring, friendly, funny and good at listening.
To join us as a Residential Childcare Worker, you will:
· Have experience of working with children or young people.
· Be highly motivated and have a genuine interest in caring for vulnerable young people in a residential setting.
· Qualifications are desirable but are not essential. Successful applicants must be willing to work towards the qualifications required for full SSSC registration.
· A full driving licence is essential.
Throughout Curo Salus the young person is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to safeguard and promote the individual welfare of all children and young people in our care.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
This position also requires registration with the SSSC. Successful candidates will have six months from the commencement of their post to register with the SSSC.
If you have any queries regarding the role please contact us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.