- North Street, Glenrothes, KY7 5LT
- £38,312.49 - £46,065.09 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The application page will open in a new window.
Not all Fife Council job vacancies are advertised here. Please visit www.fife.gov.uk/jobs to view all our current vacancies. While you are visiting www.fife.gov.uk/jobs, why not sign up for 'Job Alerts' and we will email you when we advertise a vacancy that you may be interested in.
Refer to our FAQ page if you require further guidance.
The applicant should have:
- Qualified to full professional membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (M.R.I.C.S.).
- experience in the valuation of commercial or non-domestic property.
- practical working knowledge of the legislation and case law governing Council Tax and Non- Domestic rating.
- experience of working in an Assessor’s office or similar environment.
- IT skills.
- knowledge of Data Protection principles.
- a structured approach to the R.I.C.S CPD requirements.
- the ability to travel to various locations across and outwith Fife.
- Time management and communication skills.
- the ability to schedule workload, adapt to changed priorities and meet deadlines.
- have experience of working as part of a team.
- the ability to work under own initiative or under supervision.
You may be required to obtain a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme Membership or Disclosure Check for this role.
For further information please contact: Michael Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org