Sport & Physical Activity Coach - Football (Bank) - 2 Posts - (Part-Time)(Re-advertisement)
- Various locations throughout the City, G4 0QW
- £11.64 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 0 hours per week
Glasgow Life - Sport is looking to recruit driven football coaches to work within our Football Development programme. The coaching opportunities exist throughout the Glasgow area delivering high-quality participation and school coaching sessions in accordance with the standards and professionalism expected by Glasgow Life.
What will you be doing?
- To plan and deliver high-level football coaching sessions, following a curriculum appropriate to the ability of the participants between the ages of 18-month and adult.
- To attend Coach Development In-Services to support you as a coach.
- To support the delivery of various local and national events.
- To support the growth of football in Glasgow through working with key stakeholders.
- To evaluate and implement new and existing football development programmes.
Who are we looking for?
- Scottish FA - 1.1 Introduction to Coaching (Walking Football Coaches Only)
- Scottish FA - 1.2 Children’s Coaching Certificate
- Availability to work across weekday evenings and weekends.
- Proven track record of coaching football and experience working with a variety of age groups.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, positive attitude, a flexible approach, confidence, and a professional manner.
Why should you apply?
We aspire to be the best Football Development Department and are committed to hiring great people, representative of a variety of backgrounds. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Membership of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme will be essential on taking up appointment. Please note successful candidates for the above position will be required to pay for their PVG Membership/or Scheme Checks.
Salary for this post will be pro –rata.
This post is a re-advertisement, previous applicants should not re-apply.
Alternative Application Packs can be requested in other formats for example, Large Print, Braille, Audio and other languages. To request an alternative Application Pack please phone 0141 287 1054.
Packs will be posted out to you within 3 working days of receiving your telephone request.
Please note the closing date of the job advert to ensure that you give yourself plenty of time to complete your application form and return it to us.
For further information about working for us please refer to our website https://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/work-with-us